Monday, January 6, 2014

My Herbal Essences Naked Collection Experience

Disclosure : We have received product(s) or services mentioned in the post featured for free in the trade that I would share it with you in a open and honest review.  Our family  recommends products or services we have used and reviewed personally and these are our own opinions/results during our review and may differ from your own opinions or experiences. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." The Walmart gift card  and following information was provided by Herbal Essences and Coyne PR in order to purchase our own kit for review. All opinions are my own. Thanks! 

Herbal Essences Hair Care

 I am loving the Herbal Essences Naked Collection! 
No joke, its been fabulous! 


For years I used expensive top of the line Salon products
that I absolutely loved...but they come with one thing I 
couldn't keep up with having a large family. The price! 
I have since purchased a variety of hair products and 
haven't ever been consistent because there hasn't been 
one I have fallen in love with completely but one we tend 
to get more often is Herbal Essences brand so I was 
super excited when the offer arose to try out the new
Naked Collection. I have heard so much talk about 
dry shampoos but have yet to venture out and grab
a bottle to try out for myself. I tested out the Naked 
Volume Dry Shampoo and can I just tell you how excited 
I am to have an option camping and on the go where
 I can give my do a refreshing boost and my hair can still 
look and feel more clean even when I can't take the time 
or have to miss a regular wash due to camping or traveling.

I was really amazed how much it does to your hair. I 
though no way it was going to make my hair look and 
feel less oily..but wow, this stuff is pretty neat! The dry 
shampoo has a natural tapioca formula that absorbs
excess oil and somehow transforms your unwashed 
hair into a much fresher state. Awesome! A quick spray 
onto your scalp, massage into your roots, brush and 
your ready to style and go! 

I have also really enjoyed the shampoo and conditioner. 
I normally have VERY thick hair so volume has never
really been a problem and its not a specific product
enhancement I would have normally bought for that
reason. Needless to say my psoriasis has done a 
number on my hair thickness the last 2-4 years and
my super thick hair has really lost alot of its filler and
no longer has the full volume it once did. It still is alot
fuller and thicker than alot of peoples but to me its been 
a huge change so I was excited to see if it would help
get my volume back I was missing. So far it has 
actually made a difference! The Naked Volume
Shampoo and Conditioner restores your hairs natural 
body because it has no extra heavy residues, dyes and 
parabens that weigh down your style. After my first 
wash I could tell right away the volume difference as 
I blow dried my hair. Because it has zero heavy residue
it really does give your hair a clean luscious bounce 
as they claim. The conditioner is great to leave my 
hair feeling soft and silky unlike the kind I had currently
in my shower. I hate when you expect a conditioner to
give you that clean soft feel and it leaves you with
a rough tangled mess! I was excited this conditioner
kept up to my expectations. 

The last product I tested out was their Naked Volumizing 
souffle. I decided to mousse up my recently washed tresses
into my natural wavy style my husband loves and see if it 
added volume and fullness and it seemed to do pretty good. 
The grapefruit/minty smell wasn't too bad either. 
It must have made more difference that I even noticed 
because for some reason I got alot more complements on
my hair that day then I ever do! 

Over all I really like this kit and will definitely
 purchase it again in the future, these are my own 
personal opinions on the products. Your view
may differ and your experience my vary as well. 
After all everyone is unique and we all have different
hair textures, conditions and such. I for one was
happy with the outcome I experienced. 

**Hopefully video to come :) I uploaded it but the code isn't working. 
Hope to get that fixed soon. 
You can purchase a
Herbal Essences Naked Collection Volume Kit

1 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I'll have to try this! I'm a big fan of Herbal Essences for the most part.

Disclosure : We may have received product(s) or services mentioned in the posts featured for free in the trade that I would share it with you in a open and honest review. Our family only recommends products or services we have used and reviewed personally and these are our own opinions/results during our review and may differ from your own opinions or experiences. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."