veggie serving to add to your child's lunches, stash in the diaper
bag or take along on a hike. We have really loved the flavors and
taste of the samples we received. Strawberry and Peach Mango
were big hits in our household. Varieties they offer include:
Fruit + Veggie Varieties:
- Peach-Mango: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, peach puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, carrot puree, mango puree concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
- Blueberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, carrot puree, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
Simply Fruit Varieties:
- Apple Cinnamon: Pear puree concentrate, water, apple puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), cinnamon, malic acid.
- Mixed Berry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, strawberry puree, red raspberry puree concentrate, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
- Strawberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, strawberry puree concentrate, natural flavors, carmine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
Made in the U.S.A. and with 1 1/2 servings of fruit and Veggies
moms and dads can feel happy about sharing these great pouches
with their children with no worry about un-necessary additives
like high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
My toddler has become one of the pickiest eaters I have
ever met and I have tried every kind of food, prep,
look, bribe etc. to get him to get healthy or even anything
in general. He is so on and off with what he wants, will
eat and likes. Everyday it changes. Just when I find something
he will eat he decides "I don't like it" and will spit out any
bit I try to make him taste. Needless to say he is stressing this
tired mama out! I was worried he would do the same with
these...because he has with some in the past. I decided to
give them a try and he absolutely loved them and kept
asking for more! I so glad to find something he loves that
is also good for him, I sure hope it lasts!
I added some of the Strawberry pouches to my older kids
lunches this week as well and before I could even ask
my oldest son commented about how much he loved
what I packed him for lunch that day. I asked him what
was so neat about it, that he loved. His response was the
Del Monte® Fruit Burst™ Squeezer! Points for Mom!
Learn more about them and follow their social networking
sited listed below to stay up to date with their great products!
· DelMonte.com – http://bit.ly/8AMAmK
· Pinterest – http://bit.ly/NWxj4a
Twitter – http://bit.ly/147IvBV
· Facebook – http://on.fb.me/NCGYXN
***Facebook Fans :Snap and share a photo of your child on their first day of school or just a picture of a favorite memory of your child on the first day of school for their Back to School contest! Del Monte® wants to
How would you like a
chance to WIN a gift pack
from Del Monte® ?
Two boxes of Fruit Burst Squeezers™
(one Fruit + Veggies 4-pack and one Simply Fruit 4-pack)
· One Del Monte lunchbox
· One orange-shaped eco-friendly shopping tote
· One strawberry-shaped eco-friendly shopping tote
· One Del Monte magnetic frame
Enter on the Rafflecopter form below!