Sunday, February 10, 2013

SHARE THE LOVE VALENTINES GIFT GUIDE: Lillybeanz Custom design and embroidery review

     Lillybeanz Custom 

design and embroidery

So as you read in the previous post we are finally taking a 
family trip and super excited about it! Disneyland here we come!
After lots of chat with friends and web surfing I decided instead 
of buying expensive T-shirts in the park that I would make or
come up with something else. I searched Etsy to find some fun 
homemade Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse or Disneyland themed
shirts and found these adorable 
at an awesome price! 

They didn't have a listing for a larger size I needed, and I wanted to
get all my girls one so I messaged Lillybeanz and asked if they 
could make me a larger size. With not long before the trip 
(it was last minute decision of when and where when taxes arrived!) 
It didn't give them much time, but she was so awesome to custom
make sizes I needed and got them here in record time about 4 days 
before our trip! How awesome is that customer service!!! 

I love the design and way the skirts look and will be posting many
pictures updated here when we are home from our trip or while we
are there if we have time! For now they are a surprise for the girls and 
I just know they are going to love them! So much funner than a simple
Mickey Mouse Tee in my opinion too! 

Check out her Esty page and follow her on Facebook to see 
all her cute designs from bows and hats to dresses and Tee's! 
(tell her "Smile A Day Giveaways" sent you!) 

She has an adorable jumper she posted on Facebook recently 
just in time for Valentine's too! Fun gift ideas for sure!

Lillybeanz Custom design and embroidery

UPDATE: Pictures from our vacation with all the girls in 
their adorable skirts! They LOVED them and we had
sooo many comments from people who also loved them! 





**I purchased these skirts for our vacation, all opions are our own. Thanks

1 comments:

kendahl said...

OMG that skirt is so so so cute!

Disclosure : We may have received product(s) or services mentioned in the posts featured for free in the trade that I would share it with you in a open and honest review. Our family only recommends products or services we have used and reviewed personally and these are our own opinions/results during our review and may differ from your own opinions or experiences. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."