Wednesday, February 13, 2013

GoBites Review


Disclosure : We have received product(s) or services mentioned in the post featured for free in the trade that I would share it with you in a open and honest review. Our family only recommends products or services we have used and reviewed personally and these are our own opinions/results during our review and may differ from your own opinions or experiences. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
GoBites

Heathy, perfect size and great for on the go. I tend to be more of a
snacker when I am dieting or trying to watch what I am eating and that
is not always a good thing, but if I have healthy snacks I enjoy on 
hand at all times I can more easily keep my health goals in check.

 We received a fun variety sample of GoBites to
 try out and share with our readers.
Although they were all not my favorites, I definitely found some
I loved! As you have read in the past I am kinda picky with fruits like
 this that are not fresh but I am always one to try new kinds and give
 it a chance. The fruit in GoBites are still soft and chewy and do hold
 a lot of flavor, just were not my favorite overall. One thing that is great
about their site is you can choose the ones you love and leave the
 others for someone else to enjoy and customize your
order to your liking.
 With our tasteful subscription program, you can
 receive a pack of 14 delicious GoBites delivered right
 to your door. No shipping charge. No commitment-ever. 
Just tell us what you want and how often you want it, 
and we’ll take care of the rest.  

 Customize your favorite flavors that you know your taste
 buds will love. The ones I really enjoyed are the more nut/rice cracker
 varieties... My favorite was the Forbidden Rice Mix, I could have snacked 
on it all day and the Umami Crunch. I also liked the Chocolate Monkey with 
its dark chocolate chips and raw cashews. 
The Essential Energy pack was really good to, but not a big fan 
of the dates. Definitely a large variety of tastes in every pack
 that are a nice change of flavor.

 I love that the portion control is already done for you and you
won't need to worry about over eating. They are foods that can
help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels and healthier
 cholesterol levels. No sugar, oil or preservatives are added and
you can taste and tell is all natural.

Each GoBite is a portion controlled “mini-meal” made with the finest, nutrient-rich ingredients from around the world. Everything we use is 100% natural and most of our ingredients are USDA Certified Organic. Our Nutrition Team takes the guesswork out of snacking by offering a smart lineup of GoBites that are just the right amount, the right mix and the right flavor to satisfy your health goals and your palate.

Follow GoBites on Twitter and
 Like them on Facebook to stay
 connected and visit their
site GoBites.com to learn more!

**We were sent samples only to review, all opinions are my own. Thanks!

1 comments:

kendahl said...

I really like this concept. I am a huge snacker, too.

Disclosure : We may have received product(s) or services mentioned in the posts featured for free in the trade that I would share it with you in a open and honest review. Our family only recommends products or services we have used and reviewed personally and these are our own opinions/results during our review and may differ from your own opinions or experiences. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."